A lot of people in London wonder why they have to use professional carpet services and what benefits they can gain from them. After all, carpet cleaning is just a housecleaning chore, which can easily be done. Rugs are not that hard for maintenance. Continue Reading
Imagine the following situation: you’ve just got a text message telling you your friends are dropping by and they’re only about 10 blocks away. What will you do? At first -don’t panic! Take a deep breath and then panic! As you can guess this is no decision to your problem. Instead, check out these 6 tips on how to make your home appear clean in a flash. That’s right, I said to appear. Really – who can clean a whole house in just 10-blocks-away-time?
25 Refreshing Things to Do this Summer
You sure have a lot going on right now. Actually, you’re so busy, you can’t remember when was the last time you went out spontaneously, just to have a drink with friends. But there comes a moment when you realise you’re exhausted to death, your home is a mess and that you’ve neglected your friends, your family and yourself. Here is a list of 25 non-time-taking things to do this summer to make it up to everybody, make your home cosy and inviting and boost your energy again:
1. Camping. Go camping at least once this summer – even if you are very busy you can still go on mini forest experience for the weekend.
2. Sunbathing. Sun is important, yet neglected source of natural vitamin D for your body. Low levels of this non-dietary vitamin are associated with osteoporosis, higher risk of some cancer and health risks for your bones. Even if you don’t have the time to go to fancy vacation you can still have nice and healthy sunbath in your backyard or to go to some pool. This will only take you few hours but you will feel much better.
3. Visit a place you’ve never been before. Nothing is as refreshing and mind-cleaning than visiting an unfamiliar place. This can be both urban or country experience – be it a trip to the nearest village or visit a new book store, taking a few hours out of your ordinary route will make you feel better.
4. If you are one of those lucky people, having a huge garden it’s absolutely mandatory to spend at least one night out there. You can make wonderful family experience, or make it a private pleasure just for yourself – take a warm blanket and dream under the stars.
5. Add some different touch in your look. This is always refreshing and renewing. No matter if it’s big or minor change you’ll feel better. Even a layer of bright, unusual colour of your nail polish will do great for your mood. Continue Reading
Every year dozens of celebrities walk on the red carpet. It has been a symbol for honouring the rich, famous and successful people ever since ancient Greece. Accidents happen sometimes, though, and some of them are pretty funny. Lots of celebrities have had embarrassing fails on the red carpet, and I’m sure that they will remember them for life. Continue Reading
Many people love Oriental rugs, but never purchase one, because they think it would be impossible to preserve it in good shape. Actually these beautiful area rugs can please your eyes and embellish your home for quite a long time. All you need to do is to get familiar with the specifics of this kind of flooring. Their natural fibres require certain care, but once you learn how to treat your rug’s maintenance will be simply as ABC. Continue Reading
People have been using coupons for more than a century. In fact the first coupons were issued by the Coca-Cola Company in 1884. The coupons were mailed to the people and allowed their users to have a free drink at the stores. The Coca-Cola coupons were used until 1913 and during that time nine out of ten people had at least one free drink. Continue Reading
© 2013 We Hate Cleaning